ADModify Forwarding

Jun 18, 2010 at 7:41 PM
Hello Everyone! I am very glad that I have found this tool. It saves me from a lot of hussle. I have something that I could not figure out. I have a Security Group called Google Apps Pilot Users. It his group I have my contact cards with STMP address in it. SMTP is the subdomain The Goal is to have users in the Staff Security group have their emails forwarded to to subdomain by using individual contact card located in Google Apps Pilot Users. for Example User A has a contact card in Google Apps Pilot and I need to add a forwarding rule for User A by using User A's contact card located in Google Apps User B has a contact card in Google Apps Pilot and I need to add a forwarding rule for User B by using User B's contact card located in Google Apps User C has a contact card in Google Apps Pilot and I need to add a forwarding rule for User C by using User C' contact card located in Google Apps . . . . . I was wondering can I do something like that by using the ADModify tool? Any help is appreciated guys!! Thanks